http://albertjuaneza.usptapro.com/files/AF1/Summer camp 2017P.pdf|
Summer Slam 2017 Camp Schedule - click on the link above
To Register click on the "contact me" tab and provide the following info on the comments field:
Name : First Name , Last Name
Age: -- yrs old
Gender: Male or Female
Skill Level : Please indicate if your child is a beginner, Intermediate or advance player
Camp Schedule : 1 2 3 4 - please indicate your Camp preference - you may choose as many camps as you want.
Time Preference: Morning or Afternoon Session
Phone # : Please provide contact #
Email# Confirmation will be sent to this email with payment instructions
1) No make up class allowed unless due to inclement weather
2) Student with disruptive/disobedient behavior will not be allowed to come back...no refund will be issued.
3) We reserve the right to cancel and or combine summer tennis camp from one week to another based on insufficient number of students.
4) 15% discount applicable if student attends all summer sessions.
5) Request all campers to arrive 1/2 hr early on the first day of camp to properly register & make payment.
6) Payment for Camp fees will be by check only.
The Camp Directors:
Coach Albert Juaneza
Been teaching Private and Group lessons for over 14 years.
Certified Professional - United States Professional Tennis Association
Head Tennis Coach CCA Program - British International School of Houston in Katy.
Coach Duke Odizor
Played 12 years on the ATP tour
Has won at least 24 professionally sanctioned tournaments
Played at Wimbledon,US;French & Australian open
Played in the Olympics
Has taught both beginners;high scholars;college and touring professionals
Has been teaching tennis since 1993
http://albertjuaneza.usptapro.com/files/AF1/Summer camp 2017P.pdf
USPTA allows its members to publish their own material on their websites. The Association cannot guarantee the accuracy of the statements made on the websites, as they are the responsibility of the individual members. If you find material that you deem offensive, inaccurate or in violation of civil or criminal law on any member's website, please notify the Association immediately so that it can take the appropriate steps.
Click here to report inappropriate material on this site.
© 2017, United States Professional Tennis Association. All rights reserved.